This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data.
This privacy notice applies to personal information processed by—or on behalf of— Mixy Fandino Limited.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes when you visit our website www.mixyfandino.com
Personal information about you we process
Personal information that we’ll process in connection with all of our products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details—E.g. Title, full name, contact details such as email addresses and telephone numbers and contact details history.
- Sales History—Details of what you have purchased from us in the past.
How we collect your personal information
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
- When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means.
- From you directly, through our retail or wholesale websites.
- When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel.
- When you consent to being added to our mailing list when you meet us or buy from us at shows, craft fairs, festivals, networking events. Or when you express an interest in our products during a similar scenario, we will add your name and email address to our mailing list for email marketing purposes.
Data that is collected automatically
When you access our Website, we will collect your data automatically, for instance:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvement to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the website, see the section below, headed “Cookies Policy”.
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in the section above, for the following purposes:
- For the fulfilment of the service requested, such as processing your payment and arranging for shipping of your order.
- To communicate information about new products, special offers, shows or other events that we are taking part in.
The legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)
We never process or share your information with other organisations to use for their own purposes, however as GDPR regulations stipulate it may be necessary to share data with a third party for the following reasons:
- To fulfil a contract with you
- To comply with our legal obligations
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so
- For public interest
Please be assured Mixy Fandino Ltd will never sell your details.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share information with the following third parties for the purposes listed above:
- Service providers—For example, courier services, account beneficiaries, or others who are involved in providing your products and services or operating our business.
- Governmental and regulatory bodies, such as HMRC.
- Other organisations and businesses who provide services to us, such as debt recovery agencies, back-up and server-hosting providers, IT software and maintenance providers, document storage providers and suppliers of other back-office functions.
What are your marketing preferences and what do they mean?
We may use your address, phone numbers, email address and social media or digital channels (for example, Facebook, Instagram, Google and message facilities on other platforms) to contact you according to your marketing preferences.
If you receive a marketing call from us, you can ask the person who called you to opt you out. You can also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you maintain the right to withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Your personal information transferred outside the UK or the EEA
We’re based in the UK but sometimes your personal information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. If we do so, we’ll make sure that suitable safeguards are in place, such as using approved contractual agreements, unless certain exceptions apply. This ensures your data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Personal information retention
Unless we stipulate otherwise, we’ll hold your personal information for a length of time determined by the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance
Your rights under data protection laws
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to assert any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from May 2018.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/.
Our Cookies Policy was posted on 25th February 2022 and last updated on 25th February 2022.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device by a website’s server. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or table or mobile device. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies, By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Mixy Fandino Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies: These cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
Functionality cookies: These cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
Analytical cookies: These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising display more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How to delete cookies?
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options” > Click on the “privacy” tab > Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
Choose Settings> Advanced > Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”. > Click “Cookies”
Choose Preferences > Privacy > Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”>Click on the icon “privacy” >
Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages
If you have any questions about Our Privacy or Cookies Policies, You can contact us:
By visiting this page on our website https://www.mixyfandino.com/contact/
You can also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail using the details provided below:
Mixy Fandino Limited
67 Gables Close
London, SE12 0UE
If you’d like to get in touch, you can email us directly through our contact form. We will respond to your message as soon as we can.